This maybe old for expert and maybe only applied to JG Maker Magic.
I have bad experience in leveling my bed and already destroyed 1 nozzle and 3 bed.
I realized something and now my printing is good, together with my nozzle and bed.
You might have some experience:
- you level the bed as what shown in YouTube.
- print shows good result
- Next day you print shows bad bed leveling (maybe too close/high from bed to nozzle
- you do again bed leveling and wondering what is the problem
In my personal experience, once you set bed leveling and it is good, not mean after that it will be good also.
Whay you need to know, once you leveling you bed, it is just intro. There is 2nd step you need to do.
- off your printer
- auto home your printer
- move your z +2.3 (if you're using magnetic bed)
- set it as your auto home.
You need to do this everytimes when you start to print.